Not sure why common sense should be trolling. It's got bugger all to do with a football game between Rangers and Partick Thistle. Anyway, speaking of satires, I was watching the Champions League "follow all games" station in midweek and one night they kept cutting to them v. City and I thought I saw a large saltire at one point. Was I mistaken? I thought saltires were despised, if not banned, there.

I'm a troll because I see no connnection with this OO march in N.I.? Best you explain the reasons for this banner and what it has to do with our game versus PT.

It is our heritage.

Don't see what an OO march has to do with us though.

Did you ever sing The Sash or Derry's Walls?

I would assume you knew full well what the Orange Order has to do with our club's support, even if you feel not inclined to walk on that particular branch of support.

Did you ever sing The Sash or Derry's Walls? Yes.

I would assume you knew full well what the Orange Order has to do with our club's support, even if you feel not inclined to walk on that particular branch of support.

Sorry I don't. Could be a lot of OO members support our club as do a lot of my bowling club members. Both have nothing to do with the club.